Sutton Tools Viper HSS Bi-Metal Holesaws are designed for 32mm cutting depth. They can be used for machine or hand drilling and are suited to cut steels, cast iron, non-ferrous materials, plastic and wood.
Sizes include 16, 19, 22, 25, 29, 32, 35, 38, 44 & 51mm.
- Varied pitched teeth reduces vibration resulting in greater performance and accuracy.
- Knock-out slots aid core ejection.
- Electron beam welded teeth for stronger longer lasting teeth.
- Thread pattern made to international standard to accept all standard arbors.
- Bi-Metal HSS premium quality for toughness and longer life.