The Multitool is a renowned, Australian designed belt grinding attachment which can be used on most bench grinders. The technology replaces the grinding wheel and converts a traditional grinder into a sophisticated work station ideal for sanding, grinding, sharpening, shaping, polishing and refinishing.
• 36in x 2in (915 x 50mm) Belt (100 Grit)
• 7in (178mm) Diameter Disc (120 Grit)
• 3-1/2in (89mm) Diameter Rubber Contact Wheel
• 5-1/2in (140mm) Diameter Drive Wheel
• Suits most popular 6in or 8in Bench Grinders with a screw mounted wheel guard and a minimum of 1/3 HP
• Suits grinder shaft sizes of 5/8in and 1/2in. A steel bush is supplied to adapt the drive wheel to 1/2in
• Fitting Kit supplied.
EFFICIENCY - Superior performance and a user friendly belt change of under 5 seconds.
VERSATILITY - Grinding, sanding or polishing in 4 positions on rubber contact wheel, platen, disc or free strapping. The unit can also be swivelled vertically or any position in between.
ACCURATE TRACKING - The running position of the belt is simple to adjust and it stays there, allowing for finishing into sharp corners.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Robust, maintenance free with sealed ball bearings, hardened and ground essential components and zinc plating.
3 YEAR WARRANTY - Against faulty materials and workmanship, even when used commercially.